This is from an Older Lady who Loves Obama. After listening, I have to agree. I too am proud of Obama’s legacy and what he has done. And after listening, I have to agree, I too love Obama. This is a little different way to look at the current events with what is happening within our country. This one little 82-year-old lady expained just how she feels about our 44th president and how Obama became to be so great. She proclaimed, “he is rebuilding the American dream, and I thank God for all the good work that he has done.”
Here’s the list of accomplishments…
1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary’s presidential aspirations – something no Republican was ever able to do.
2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty – no more Kennedys strolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home.
3. Obama is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes! Before Obama Dennis Moore had never lost a race. Byron Dorgan had never lost a race. Harry Reid is on his way out. These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed. Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In two election cycles, they had picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. However, in just one term, Obama put a stop to all of this and gave the House and the Senate back to the Republicans.
4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Sadly, every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home the lesson very well: Liberals tax, borrow and spend, and run up debt. Liberals can’t bring themselves to protect America. Liberals want to take over and control the economy. Liberals think they know what is best for everyone else. Liberals are not happy until they are running your life in every aspect.
5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one term, he has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans. Name one other time when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America.
6. Obama, with his “amazing leadership, ” has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a huge “stimulus” to the sporting goods industry while other American companies have failed, faded, or moved off-shore.
7. In all honesty, 4 years ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not afraid of the economy, but afraid of the direction our country was going. I thought, Americans have forgotten what this country is all about. My neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to me that my lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people has been flat wrong.
8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama has served to wake up the American citizens once again. I want to say: “Thank you, Barack Obama” After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!
9.He has saved Carter’s legacy and made Jimmy Carter happy, since Jimmy is no longer the worst president we’ve ever had. Credit goes to where credit is due. Obama has totally erased that black mark on the good state of Georgia. I feel better for the people of Georgia and for Jimmy Carter.
THANK YOU OBAMA